Removes annealing colours, welding scale and corrosion products from stainless steel surfaces.
Pickling Spray - SP-K 3000, SP-K 3000 extra
The Pickling sprays removes annealing colours, welding scale and corrosion products, traces of oil and grease from stainless steel surfaces.
- New recipes considerably prolong the moist phase so that the pickling spray remain effective.
- During the controlled pickling process there is little drying.
- At the same time the material surfaces are brightened and show a brilliant optical effect.
- The indicator achieves:
- controllable spraying
- reduction of the emission of poisonous and nitrous gases
- cleaning of slightly greasy surfaces
- control of reaction (decolorization)
Application and Dosage
- Clean heavily contaminated and greasy/oily surfaces before pickling.
- Mix the pickling spray before use until it is homogenous.
- Add the indicator according to producers instructions before use and stir it in carefully
- Apply the product with the help of spraying technology (pressurised air system, hand spray).
- Rinse thoroughly with a high pressure water jet after pickling to remove all trace material.
|SP-K 3000||SP-K 3000 extra|
|material:||1.4301 (304)||1.4571 (316Ti)|
|ambient temperature||15 - 22°C||15 - 22°C|
|time of application||~ 30 - 60 min.||~ 60 - 240 min.|
|dosage||1kg = 4 - 6 m²||1kg = 1 - 3 m²|
Do observe the regulations for correct treatment and disposal of waste rinse water.